Monday, November 19, 2012

DIY Chevron Kitchen Pegboard



Recently saw a DIY pegboard on pinterest and I knew I had to have one! This is the perfect combination of form and function! While this serves as a visual centerpiece in the kitchen it also serves an important function in organizing your pots and pans! While painting a chevron is usually very tricky the fact that a pegboard has all these evenly spaces holes makes it much easier! All you have to do is count up and over and apply your painters tape.



The chevron did require some patience! Firstly I painted the whole pegboard with white house paint. Then to create the chevron I started on the top left corner and counted over 5 holes and down 7 holes and connected the two coordinates with painters tape. I repeated this over and over until I covered the whole pegboard. See complete instructions on building the pegboard at the bottom of this post.


To get instructions on building the pegboard click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this idea. Especially when you have limited cabinet space.
It looks great.