Sunday, September 16, 2012

DIY CMYK Engagement Thank You Cards



To celebrate my 5th wedding anniversary, I thought I would blog about some of the various DIY projects. This one is the engagement thank you cards we sent out. Call me a design dork- Yes my wedding colors were CMYK! Besides them being the print colors, they are just really pretty together! So since they are printing colors what better way to showcase them then with a stamp?! I found a pretty thank you stamp and stamped them slightly offset from each other, making sure black was last. Then on the envelope I repeated the same concept with a cute engagement ring stamp.



Are you a CMYK freak like me? If so why not give it a try yourself, if not you can use any color and it is still a nice thank you card for MUCH cheaper! All you need is blank cards a couple stamps and some ink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice.
Love the colors.