Monday, September 3, 2012

Carrie's Personal Business Card



Great clients don't come bye that often. I met Carrie when I was fresh out of college and it has been a great partnership ever since!


We both have so much in common- mostly we are ladies with big goals! I was so glad when we got into contact again recently! Her boutique (catering mostly to plus size women, also carrying straight sizes) Carrie's Closet in Lynbrook, NY has become successful and now she is building her own clothing line.

What I love most about Carrie is her desire to stand out. She is willing to go big and get creative right along with me. So I got to be very creative with her personal business card! This card represents both her brands (that I designed) and introduces her as a boutique owner and fashion designer! I LOVE how they came out!


3 comments:

Waseem said...

this is just awesome designs you have shared...i wish to keep it in mind and will use for the design of plastic business cards any of them.

Plastic business cards said...

Simple and elegant but i suggest you should try another shade instead of pink..it will enhances the beauty of it...

Unknown said...

Thanks for the input. Used the darker pink since it was requested by the client. It is one of the colors she wants to keep consistent with her branding.