Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Butterfly Baby Shower Invitation


This is a project I just finished, a Butterfly Baby Shower invitation. Apparently butterfly inspired showers are really popular now. When google-ing it several invitations were found. Anyways I was going for a very pretty and girly look that was simple and elegant. The color palette was pink and purple.



Option1- was the winner! With some of the inspiration I was shown there was a whimsical look with butterfly so I added a touch of whimsy and a mama butterfly and a baby butterfly.

Option 2- This was to illustrate the idea of a shower, like it was raining butterflies.

Option 3 and 4- Pretty much the same idea just with a little more added on option 4. Both have the mama and baby butterfly as the centerpiece with some changes to the color of type.

Another happy client!

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

What a stunning Butterfly Baby Shower Invitation. I loved reading about this shower and the color scheme is looking super adorable. I also would be hosting a pink and teal themed baby shower for my cousin and would love to book the most suitable convention center for that.